Sunday, September 11, 2011

Be kind and compassionate!

Did u know that the people who seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive? that the people who exhibit the maximum kindness are usually the first to get mistreated?  Did u know that the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most?  Did u know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love u, I'm sorry and Help me? Be Kind, for EVERYONE u meet is fighting Their own battle...



"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
~ Mother Theresa

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth. "
~ Shira Tehrani

At one point in life, you will learn the difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.
You will learn that love isn’t leaning but lending support.
You will begin to accept your defeats with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.
You will decide to build your roads on today, for tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain.
You will help someone plant a garden instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
You will learn that God has given you the strength to endure and that you really do have worth.

Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain,
Laughter and pleasure, teardrops and pain,
All days can’t be bright, but it’s certainly true,
There was never a cloud the sun didn’t shine through—
So just keep on smiling whatever betide you,
Secure in the knowledge that God is always beside you,
And you’ll find when you smile
your day will be brighter
And all of your burdens will seem so much lighter—
For each time you smile you will find it true
Somebody, Somewhere will Smile Back At You,
And nothing on earth can make life more worthwhile
Than the sunshine and warmth of a Beautiful Smile.

This is the beginning of a New Day. I will use this day to use as I will. I can waste it or grow in its light and be of service to others. But what I do with this day is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment